- Recognize when you’re down.
- Set a limit on it—know it is temporary, and set a "get up and go day."
- Wake up in the morning and say, “Today I’m going to give it my best shot.”
- Do it with a smile.
- Attitude, like the flu, is catching. Associate with positive people, avoid nay-Sayers.
- Measure your success, not against others, but with what you could have done.
May your rivers flow without end, meandering through pastoral valleys tinkling with bells, past temples and castles and poet’s towers into dark primeval forest where tigers belch, and monkeys howl…beyond that next turning of the canyon walls.”–Edward Abbey