1. Why women get excited about having a pot filling faucet over the stove when after their spaghetti or whatever is cooked, they must then carry that hot heavy pot to the sink.
2. Why we have televisions in restaurants.
3. Why the obsession with cell phones.
4. That we find what’s wrong with others and indeed within ourselves instead of finding what’s right.
5. That we live on a water planet and have a water shortage.
6. That we fight.
7. That we let the media decide for us, and we believe the pundits. (Pundits were originally wise respected people, now often they are hacks. They are a commentator, one person’s opinion.)
Here’s a thought from Shark Tank investor, and Real Estate mogul Barbara Cocoran:
“Last spring, I tweeted a thought, which brought on an avalanche of criticism. The backlash was intense, and I was accused of giving “retro” advice. But I haven’t backed down from what I said, nor will I, to this day.
Here’s my tweet (and brace yourself):