- At home, there are no tests.
- There is the possibility of daydreaming without being scolded.
- One can take action for your own life.
- Discovery is fun, when it’s your personal discovery.
- Learn your own pace instead of someone else’s.
- Learning about subjects they haven’t gotten around to teaching in school.
- Concentrated time with few distractions makes learning half as easy and twice as fast. (I know away from friends is sad.)
- If bored—find something to do.
Sometimes I need a thump on the head.